No. 140 UCDA P150/151
Eamon de Valera to Michael Collins (Dublin)
London, 19 July 1921
Things may burst up here suddenly, so all should be prepared.
I intend adhering to our original plan as closely as possible, but the changes in the situation have to be met as they arise.
I expect to be back by the end of the week.
(initialled) E d V
Users who read this document also viewed...
- Document No. 139 Volume 1 (15 July 1921) Eamon de Valera to Michael Collins Read more...
- Document No. 159 Volume 1 (07 October 1921) Draft Treaty proposals taken by the Irish delegation to London Read more...
- Document No. 128 Volume 1 (25 December 1920) Art O'Brien to Michael Collins Read more...
- Document No. 151 Volume 1 (30 August 1921) Eamon de Valera to David Lloyd George Read more...
- Document No. 146 Volume 1 (04 August 1921) Memorandum from Harry Boland to Eamon de Valera Read more...
Other Documents in this category
- 25/12/1920 - Art O'Brien - Michael Collins
- 21/12/1920 - Michael Collins - Art O'Brien
- 17/12/1920 - Arthur Griffith - Michael Collins
- 14/12/1920 - Michael Collins - Arthur Griffith
- 12/12/1920 - Art O'Brien - Michael Collins
- 02/12/1920 - Art O'Brien - Arthur Griffith
- 04/08/1921 - Harry Boland - Eamon de Valera
- 31/07/1921 - Eamon de Valera - Jan Christian Smuts
- 28/07/1921 - Robert Brennan - Patrick J. Little
- 24/07/1921 - Eamon de Valera
- July 1921. - Erskine Childers
- 20/07/1921 - David Lloyd George - Eamon de Valera
- 19/07/1921 - Eamon de Valera - Michael Collins
- 15/07/1921 - Eamon de Valera - Michael Collins
- 08/07/1921 - Eamon de Valera - David Lloyd George
- 01/07/1921 - Robert Brennan - george gavan duffy
- 28/06/1921 - Eamon de Valera - David Lloyd George
- 24/06/1921 - David Lloyd George - Eamon de Valera
- 18/06/1921 - Michael Collins - George Gavan Duffy
- 04/06/1921 - Eamon de Valera - Lord Justice O'Connor
- 18/05/1921 - Sťamus ” Concubair - Eamon de Valera
- 12/05/1921 - Maurice Moore
- 24/04/1921 - Eamon de Valera - Laurence Ginnell
- Jan. 1921 - James O'Connor