The Royal Irish Academy operates in compliance with the Data Protection Acts, GDPR and the Privacy & Electronic Communications Directive 2002/58 EC (to be updated by the forthcoming ePrivacy Regulation) in relation to the collection, use and retention of personal data. The Royal Irish Academy is the Data Controller of most of the personal data we process. In a few specific instances we are the Data Processors of personal data.
- Our latest Data Protection Policy which will be subject to constant review to ensure currency is available here
- Data Protection Terms is available here
- Our Web Privacy Statement is here
- Our Ecommerce and Website data privacy statement is available here
- Our Notice and Take Down Procedure is available here
- Our Data Protection: Personal Data Breach Policy and Procedures for addressing data breaches is available here
- Our CCTV Policy is here